Les Effaceurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Les Effaceurs

team BF 2, Force Spé, AIX 2.0

AccueilAccueil  Site CommunSite Commun  DonationDonation  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Patch 1.6

3 participants
AuteurMessage
letoskiller
Membre VIP
Membre VIP
letoskiller

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 EmptySam 16 Fév 2008 - 12:01

Voila il s'agit du patch 1.6 mais j'ai besoin d'un anglophone parce que moi je parle que la France.

First off, please refrain yourselves from flaming, yelling, screaming, insulting anyone in this thread.

I'd like to start a comprehensive list of things that still need to be addressed in the game. Lets list everything we can think off, and let IW sort it out. Personally I back IW up for the wonderful work they've been doing, but unfortunatly the game still needs a little work.

Another thing to consider, personal preferance should NOT be considered a BUG/CHANGE. Think before you post. I will follow this thread and try to update it AS LONG as your request or bug report is confirmed.

1. Server browser > Lenght of server names. This is a def issue. I just saw my own server and only HALF of the name is there.

2. Server browser > I do understand that a lot of servers are still not updated BUT, CoD4 has some sort of built in filters that we dont see. it causes the game to return a lot less servers on the screen then actually exist. You guys had it right with MOHAA and CoD1. I don't care how long it takes, I jsut want to see more servers.

3. Server browser > Filters. We need a little more. I dont expect filters like in ASE or QTracker but we do need a few (like Hardcore, oldschool, only modded etc etc)

4. Asthetics > portion of the community here has been requesting colored names to be displayed in game. I don't really care for it, but its not much.

5. Gameplay > Some members have recorded vidoes in regards to the gun sway issue. (ex gun shoots dead center but gun sways in IR) I personally dont have an issue, but it should be looked into or adjusted.

6. Gameplay > Some mebers showed concerns in sniping still being off. Majority of the competitive community dissagrees but again, it would be nice to see that IW has looked into the issue.

7. Custom Maps > There are still issues with .iwd map files. If placed in map folder they still cause random crashes. If they are placed in the mod folder, they can cause long d/l times for server that do not redirect their mod folder. Also, servers with a LOT of customs maps have a long list of .iwd files (some of up to 8-10megs) to be downloaded all at once. That's def an issue. If IW did address the issue and feels that the issue has been solved, please post the correct way to run custom maps/modded servers.

8. Spawn locations > I understand that these maps werent ment for 32 or bigger servers. Still, even in a 24 man servers, spawns are a little off. Lots of spawning one of top of another leading to spawn killing/camping and the likes. Mods provide spawn protection, but it should also be available in ranked server who wish to run a large TDM/FFA/SAB/DOM servers.

9. Gameplay > The damage vaules for the AK47+red dot are off. (I forgot about this one thanx)

10. CoDTV > This is a MUST for competition. There was word of GarretJax working on this but no one has heard of an update. I believe IW should take over and make it perfect (this game has the potential to beat CS off the face of the planet) The comp. community would Love this.

11. SLI optimizing, currently cuts 45-50% of your frame rate if ENABLED in nvidia control panel. Its confirmed its a game issue and not a driver issue by nvidia them self. (Supposedly this only happens with series 7 cards) Def issue. (possibly an issue with 8 series cards as well)

12. Gameplay > Head hit box is STILL abit off when leaning. (personally I think its fine, but community speaks!)

13. more competive minded maps.

14. no experience points if map changes by voting or same map is played again? i just had this issue, but another player said, he got xp. problem of server lag? Submitted by codemanx

15. Demo Playback > should be easier. ATM it needs to be launched from the modernwarfare mod (apparent it doesnt work for some people)

16. Demo Playback > quitting demo ESC key would make it easier.

17. Game Interface > minor spelling fix: "Lanuch" instead of "Launch"

18. Gameplay > if to many players stand close to each other (very close), nobody of them receives damage, the engine can't decide it. shouldn't happen in normal gameplay, but it's possible (eg. testclients). (I've seen this sometimes. Nade explodes around 5 people but doesnt kill everyone. Very rare)

19. air strike cursor (and scoreboard) not recorder - video proof: http://tinyurl.com/38uc8x (4 MB)
not sync at the end but doesn't matter. resolution: 1280x480, container: avi, codec: xvid (use VLC if you can't see the video)

20. General > Support for longer player names.

21. Gameplay > Autoballance needs some loving.

22. gameplay > round/score limit bugs if more then 10 rounds are in the config.

23. General > Would like it more like cod2 where you can enable map voting but disable player kicks. Our biggest problem on our servers is that we like the ability to let players vote to change maps but then have to deal with players kick voting.

24. General > larger maps. Some members of the community feel the current stock maps are too small esp in servers over 24 slots.

25. Gameplay Eliminate gun sway when sniper rifle can be rested on a wall or when sniper is prone. Reduce gun sway when sniper is crouched.

Again, please try to keep this post civil fellas. Lets give IW a few pointers as to where to go with the next patch (if there is one). Please refrain yourself from mentioning the annoying perks, 203, clays, excesive nade use, etc etc. The ranked servers need to have those due to challanges. If you want to play on a server that has those thigns under wraps, play on modded servers where your rank and challanges do not matter.

If anyone has more things to put on please post and I will update this post.

* diskord puts flame jacket on, just in case.

source :
http://www.infinityward.com/community/f ... ic=13948.0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
flo72
Membre VIP
Membre VIP
flo72

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 EmptySam 16 Fév 2008 - 16:33

Citation :
Fixed server browser not showing all of the servers / l'interface du jeu ne devait pas montrer tous les servers now apparement si

The "hold [ ] to steady" sniper scope hint will only appear if you can use itt / changement de la ligne "apppuyer sur XXX pour stabiliser" (qd tu snipe), il apparaitrait apparement que lors que tu peut l'using (traduction approximative tu vois )

Fixed game not recognizing IWDs existing if they are all in fs_basepath and none are in the main/ folder

Made mod scripts able to change stats / possibilité ou changement des stats sur les mods (à vérifier ma traduction encore)

Allow developer_script for mulitiplayer modding / script pour modder

Fixed map rotation errors with usermaps/ bug dans la rotation des maps(sur les servers) corrigé.

Fixed minimap not showing up in the menu for usermaps/edit: voir le post qui suit ...

Mod tools will now work with other languages / le mod tool est compatible now avec toutes les verions de langues du jeu .
La liste de serveurs est optimisée
Le Mod Tools marche maintenant avec les autres langues
Ajout de scripts capables de changer les stats
Ajout d'un script pour les developpeurs du modding
Amélioration de reconaissance des fichiers IWD
Pour les serveurs sous mode, rechargement plus rapides
Rotation des maps customs amélirorée
Les mini-cartes des maps customs améliorées
Amélioration des liens de téléchargement direct

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=49372
http://files.filefront.com/Call+of+Duty+4+MW+v14+v15+Multiplayer+Patch/;9553762;/fileinfo.html
mystik
Membre débutant

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 EmptyDim 17 Fév 2008 - 13:19

il y a pas de nouvelle d une new map???? ils en avaient parlé pourtant ... Sad
letoskiller
Membre VIP
Membre VIP
letoskiller

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 EmptyDim 17 Fév 2008 - 15:47

mystik a écrit:
il y a pas de nouvelle d une new map???? ils en avaient parlé pourtant ... Sad
Ba d'aprés se que j'ai lu a droite a gauche il devrait en avoir une.
Mais sinon ça dit quoi en gros???? car il y as 25 points
flo72
Membre VIP
Membre VIP
flo72

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 EmptyDim 17 Fév 2008 - 19:06

Citation :
Infinity Ward travaille actuellement sur de nouvelles maps. Ces nouvelles cartes seront disponibles sur Xbox 360 et Playsation 3 via le Xbox-Live et le Playstation Network.

Pas de date précise, cependant le développeur annonce qu'elles seront disponibles dès le printemps.

Source:www.cod4mw.fr

Donc pas de précision sur PC,juste à espérer qu'ils nous est pas oublié... scratch
Contenu sponsorisé

Patch 1.6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch 1.6   Patch 1.6 Empty

Patch 1.6
Page 1 sur 1